I Will Negotiate For You.
Or Help You Negotiate.
Your initial evaluation,
to see if I can help you, is Free.
Why Spend the Money on a Professional?
After all, anyone can negotiate for himself or herself. Just sit down and talk. Hold your ground and keep hammering. What’s so special?The problem with this method is that it is ineffective. Unless the folks on the other side have nowhere else to go they will just walk away. No one wants to deal with an intimidator. Nor will you be effective unless you have figured out exactly what you need from the bargaining, or how to start the process. And what do you do if you start getting a queasy stomach in the bargaining room? Or even before getting in there?
- Act at all times without losing focus, without getting angry or frightened, without becoming distracted, and without provoking the other side to cut off negotiation.
- Research both the opposite party and their reps.
- Be able to improvise when the unexpected happens and bring things to a successful conclusion.
be prepared for the tricks and tactics of aggressive negotiators
If you are not ready for all of that, then invest your money hiring a bargaining pro.
When there's a Dispute. "Look, I just want to sue the SOB, not have a nice conversation." That is fine, if you do not care about money. To file suit, your trial lawyer will probably want a retainer of $10,000 or $20,000. A negotiated solution is far less expensive.
Filing suit will also harden feelings on the other side and make a compromise more difficult. Also, after spending all that money, time and heartache, no matter how strong you think your case is, you might still lose. Juries don't always see things as parties to the case do. Sometimes the best thing to do is work out a deal to settle the dispute and to have someone on your side working out the deal. Even if there is mediation, you need a negotiating attorney knowledgeable about both the law and the process on your side.
Isn't bargaining just giving in? Some people seem to think so, such as members of Congress. But if your goal is to make a deal, and not have the other side just pick up their papers and leave the table, they must believe you are there to listen, not just pound the table and insist on your position. And sometimes the other side actually comes up with a reasonable idea. The Negotiation Pro is an expert at gaining the trust of the other side without just giving in.
I am The Negotiation Pro--a Semi-Retired Lawyer specially trained in bargaining--who will get your deal done for you and ease your anxiety! I negotiate:
- employment and consulting contracts, for company or employee
- contracts, teaming agreements and subcontracts for companies and consultants
- financing agreements ( we also help finding finance)
- agreements with governmental agencies
- distribution agreements for manufacturers, retailers, and wholesalers
- whatever business opportunity you want to pursue!
- dispute problems: business disputes, patent/copyright/trademark infringements, lawsuits and claims--without litigation.
If you are serious about making a deal with an individual, organization, or even a governmental agency—knowing that you usually get just one shot—make it your best shot. Leave the worry to us.
What is the Negotiation Pro difference? A focus on making a deal that works for both sides, so it doesn't come apart later, and a manner that is always firm but also informative and polite.
Let The Negotiation Pro negotiate for you!
Need to save money?
Let the Negotiation Pro help you do it yourself -- to set goals, strategy and tactics, and talk through their tactics, be in your corner.